CMAS provides the following levels of Advisory:
- Management Consultants are management resources with oversight and accountable design authority to drive business solutions to effective value and completion. Responsibility includes constructing/managing programs and take ownership with executives as part of steering committee like forums. Advise on strategy for system selections and transformation programs with heavy influence on risk mitigation and commercial value
- Principal Consultants are Project leaders focused on business solutions including designing and defining Functional/Technical architecture of the solutions
- Senior Consultants are key enablers and accountable for delivery of solutions as per architecture requirements.
- Consultants are subject matter experts accountable for defining requirements and doing necessary due diligence to ensure full coverage.
CMAS provides following expertise in Solution Implementation:
- Technical Architects who enable state of the art design
- Implementation teams
- Development and Quality Assurance